2009/01/15

*Who is No.1 blogger?*

No.1 is Yussanchi! It is Yuri’s blog. I have three reasons. First reason is that I can read paragraphs easily. There are good sentences and thick letters. Second reason is that there are nice pictures and links. I can enjoy. Finery, Yuri’s blog is very cute. She uses good color valance. Therefore, she is No.1!
(゜∀゜*)★{congratulation!

No.2 is Make A Wish! It is Shima’s blog. I have two reasons. First reason is that titles are big! I like them. Second reason is that there are nice sentences. I can understand easily. Her color sense is also good.

No.3 is The Lads of Glass! It is Naoko’s blog. I have two reasons. First reason is that she wrote very long paragraphs. I think that is great. Second reason is that it is nice color and I can see very well. Her blog is very good.

0 件のコメント: