2008/10/16

*Autumn Festival*

Do you know Munich Oktoberfest in Munich in German? I have just known. Oktoberfest is a very large festival. It will have been pasted 200 years from 1810. There are 600 people from around the world. In there, people drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of chickens. “Oktober Beer” is made for this festival specially. It is held in Theresienwiese. It is very large place. There are many tents, 6000~7000 seats and more seats in outside. It is held moving amusement park, live of brass band and Oktoberfest Parade in there. It looks really exciting. People who are in Oktoberfest wear a folk costume of Bavaria. Women wear airy dress of check, stripes or flower’s prints. Men wear half pants made of leather. Their costumes change every year. I think it’s very interesting, because many of costumes in Japanese festivals don’t change. I’m interested in costumes of the world, and I like clothes. I can’t drink beer yet, but there are a lot of enjoyable events. I really want to go there. If I am twenty years old, I absolute go to there with my friends. I think this festival is really fantastic! You should go there too.

0 件のコメント: